A Compliance Boutique
ionStar offers compliance support and advice across financial services.
A Refreshing Approach
Our network approach is unique. We access talent not available through traditional routes.
Eliminate the Hassles
Free up your time, concentrate on the rest of your business and let ionStar manage your assignments.
“73% of respondents said they expected the regulatory focus on culture and conduct risk to increase the personal liability of senior managers.”
Thomson Reuters Cost of Compliance 2017 Report
“Investment in (compliance) capabilities is projected to increase for 89% of institutions over the next two years.”
Accenture Compliance and Risk Study 2017
- By ionStar on August 10, 2018
See our founder, Liz Hughes, in action explaining the benefits of joining Women in Banking...
- By ionStar on July 12, 2018
We are delighted to hear the latest news from HMT regarding the additional 67 firms…
- "ionStar supported WIBF with a review of the policies relating to data privacy. The engagement was easy and professional and the ionStar professional assigned had extensive experience in the field. I could not be more pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend ionStar"~
Executive Board Member, Women in Banking and Finance
- “As someone constantly involved in the regulatory environment, it was a breath of fresh air to find a firm like ionStar who from the outset gave me the guidance needed on what before was a daunting task”~
Managing Director, Advisory Services Firm
- "ionStar's business model is very empowering for both the consultant and the client. It enables the consultant to manage a portfolio of work to suit the time available and for the client it opens a door to a hugely experienced talent bank, people who can fill pretty much any assignment whether it's an authorisation, monitoring, advice or training."~
- “We have found ionStar invaluable in running through the minefield of compliance in the UK”~
Managing Director, Investment Platform
Absolutely love these findings from the @cmi_managers and @Glassdoor Top 20 UK workplaces report. Some incredibly varied industries, scale and levels of maturity within the top 20. Proof that with the right leadership any business can be a desirable workplace! #workplace #culture Retweeted by ionStar
Is your company committed to diversity? There's a compelling correlation between board diversity, positive shareholder value, & company performance. If you'd like to highlight your company’s commitment and leverage your voice as an advocate, please visit 30percentcoalition.org/support-us/mem… Retweeted by ionStar